Instructions To Patients
Our aim is to deliver the quality treatment and bring relieve to patients in shortest possible time.
- Mouth should be clean while taking the medicine.
- Do not eat or drink 10 minutes before and after the medication.
- Avoid touching the medicines directly with hands.
- Paper wrapped powder packets, pills and tablets are sweet in taste, could be taken directly without water
- Take the dose from paper wrapped powder packets directly into your mouth.
- If you are taking the pills from bottle, use the bottle cap to take the pills.
- If you are taking the drops from the liquid dropper bottle, put drops of medicine in half cup of water and drink it.
- If you are asked to take the paper wrapped powder packet, pills, tablets and drops at the same time, please maintain about 1-2 minutes gap between each of the medicine.
- Try avoiding taking pickles, onion, coffee, garlic while taking the medicine.
- The medicines can be had even on an empty stomach.
- If you are taking any other medicine like allopathic or ayurvedic, maintain a time gap of minimum half an hour between our medicine and the other one.
- The pills may seem dry after a few days, which is very normal as the spirit evaporates each time you open the bottle, but the medicinal effect will be intact.
- Please do bring your record slip in all your follow up visits to clinic.
- If you need to clarify anything regarding the medicine or treatment, do feel free to contact us.